-->
"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."
Ronald Reagan




Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bob Beckel to Pamela Geller: You’re a Woman, You Better Be Careful

"Look, at some point, I know it's sensitive here in New York and probably New Jersey, but we have to get over 9/11."
Bob Beckel
Watch the Confrontation at (11:00 - 11:45)
,
Geller: I would like to address Mr. Beckel's point. I don't know why you're carrying water for the most radical, intolerant ideology in the world today. There have been 20,000 documented radical Islamic attacks since 9/11. Each one with the imprimatur of a Muslim cleric...

Beckel: You better be very careful. You're a woman, you better be very careful about who you say I carry water for, because you have no idea what you're talking about. (Points emphatically at Geller). And don't start putting me in the middle of your crap!

Geller: Don't you point to me!

Beckel: I'll point to you all I want!

Geller: Don't you point to me. You're a misogynist.

No comments: