-->
"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."
Ronald Reagan




Sunday, February 3, 2013

Katelyn Francis - 13 Year Old Prodigy

From Katelyn's Facebook page

My video from the Fallen Brethren 3 Gun in TX has been shared over 23,000 times!!! Thanks for that. There have been a lot of questions and guessing going on and i want to clear some it up. I am from MO, not TX. Although my dad did grow up in TX. I am 13 years old.

This video was from a competition. I am not training for zombies, CIA, navy seal, etc....although I am keeping my future options open!!!

The rifle is a full auto ACR. It was a stage gun. YES.....full auto is legal if you pay the proper fees in America.

My shotgun is a 12GA benelli M2 and no it doesnt knock me on my butt.
The pistol is a S&W M&P 9mm PRO and yes I did miss two shots at the end....sorry. For those of you who say I need to find cover and try doing it with people shooting back......I am 13 and this is a competition.

For those (few) of you who think I should be playing with barbies instead of guns and who think this type of sport will make me a bad person. I play on several sports teams at my school. I also make straight A's. I am a girly girl (notice the finger nail polish). I have been shooting since I was 5 and do not play video games. Not that I dont like them, I would rather shoot real guns than fake ones. i have never had any professional training except from my dad and a couple of his buddies. thanks for watching my videos and hope to see you on the range!


NOTE: To share or email this 'Specific' article, you must click on the Title of the article.

No comments: