-->
"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."
Ronald Reagan




Sunday, May 26, 2013

My last Town Hall Patriots Post

It is with mixed emotions I am announcing the termination of the Town Hall Patriots website. I have posted 4419 articles and videos since I started working the website, usually working seven Days a Week.

312,033 people from 128 different Countries were reached with the website.


For health and other reasons I made this decision.

Special thanks to Linda Anne Kulp (deceased), Michael from PA and Elko Mike.



No comments: