-->
"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."
Ronald Reagan




Saturday, April 28, 2012

Michael from IL - 'Take Back Our Country' - by Joyce Shaffer

"I was born in Cortez, CO. and raised for the first 11 years of my life in Cahone, CO. I have many friends and relatives still in that area. My father was a sharecropper farmer and we were raised poor. I'm the baby of 9 children born to my parents. I moved to Nucla, CO. after my father's death and my mother, who was a saint, finished raising me. I married early and raised two children. My only daughter, Kim, was killed in a car wreck in 1991 and I dealt with that "bad year" for 14 years. Time heals. My only son, Jeff, served with the U.S. Marines in Desert Storm and thank God, came home to us in one piece. My husband is also and ex-Marine. Our family has 7 Marines or former active-Marines and one Air Force grandson. We love this Country and defend it."
Joyce Shaffer


NOTE: To share or email this 'Specific' article, you must click on the Title of the article.

No comments: