-->
"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."
Ronald Reagan




Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Selecting a First Handgun (woman's perspective)

My own female opinions on selecting a very first handgun. (click arrow to get a topic - timeline)

1:14 How I Categorize my Firearms
5:19 The Purpose of different guns
6:55 Handgun Features & what is most important to you
9:56 How all these guns fit my small hands (grip sizing)
14:08 A little about gun stores
15:16 semi-autos VS. revolvers (things to consider!!)
20:50 Beginners - Starting out with a 22 & developing good shooting habits
22:16 About the Ruger LCR (my current concealed carry self-defense pistol)
23:02 Types of 22 pistols
23:36 Self-defense guns
25:18 Range guns that can also work for self-defense (my recommendations)
26:36 My personal comparisons of the guns in this video, with range footage (Kel-Tec PF9, Kel-Tec P3AT, Glock 17, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP 101)


NOTE: To share or email this 'Specific' article, you must click on the Title of the article.

No comments: