-->
"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."
Ronald Reagan




Friday, October 28, 2011

Krista Branch - I Am America

The Motto of the United States is 'E Pluribus Unum'.

E Pluribus Unum describes an action: Many uniting into one. An accurate translation of the motto is "Out of many, one".

We ARE the American People and WE WILL SURVIVE Barack Obama!


2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


NOTE: To share or email this 'Specific' article, you must click on the Title of the article.

No comments: