-->
"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."
Ronald Reagan




Friday, October 19, 2012

Mitt Romney's surprisingly hilarious speech at the Al Smith dinner

"I have special admiration for the Apostle St. Peter to whom it is said upon this rock I will build my church. The story's all the more the inspiring when you consider that he had so many skeptics and scoffers at the time who were heard to say, 'If you've got a church, you didn't build that.'"

"Usually when I get invited to gatherings like this, it's usually to be the designated driver."

"Now I never suggest the press is biased they have a job to do and I have my job to do. My job is to lay out a positive vision for the future of the country and their job is to make sure nobody else finds out about it."


NOTE: To share or email this 'Specific' article, you must click on the Title of the article.

No comments: